Sunday 1 June 2014

Sundays and happy 1st of June!

It's the 1st of June already...how did that happen? This year feels like it's vanished! As it is June now I really don't feel the the sunshine has any good excuses to not stick around, COME ON ENGLAND I want a decent summer!! (Sunshine worshiper - can you tell?) Well atleast it's Sunday and I love Sunday's, who doesn't? It's the day of rest, the day to recharge and prepare yourself for the week ahead. My day is being spent at home doing just that. It has so far involved, breakfast in bed (by breakfast I mean weetabix!) colouring my hair, doing some washing and putting my feet up :) the rest of the day will include copious amounts of tea, writing this, my favourite magazines and painting my nails. My biggest decision of the day will most likely be - which colour nail polish to go for?

Left to Right
ELF - Raspberry Sorbet
Essie - Eternal Optimist
Salon Pro (Kate Moss) - Jazz Funk
Rimmel - Oh boy you're so fine
Atleast the sun is trying...

I don't feel guilty in the slightest for having a lazy day, some weekends you just need to. We did have a productive day yesterday...we visited a shopping centre in Surrey Quays we had never been to before on a mission for bath towels, all very exciting! Did a massive food shop and managed to get a few extra bargains aswell, always a bonus! Not forgetting the cat, we bought her home a few treats...some she turned her nose up at some she seems pretty chuffed with!

I mean how could we not treat her?



One of our bargains: New duvet - Never thought of yellow as a favourite colour but I really love it!
Today is one of those days I don't want to end, it means that the weekend is over...that's why you need to make the most of it whether it is going out and exploring or seeing friends/family, having some food, doing some shopping or anything that tickles your fancy such as my day of quality relaxation time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Alex is going to cook up a storm in the kitchen tonight...talk about perfect end to the weekend! It would be an absolute treat compared to my 'can't be bothered to cook tonight' salads, chips, soup etc! I admit it, I am very lucky that he is a chef, VERY lucky! I do want to learn to cook better than I do, cooking for a chef is terrifying though so wish me luck with that!

Anyway the kettles boiling, which means it's tea and magazine catch up time, what ever you're doing this sunday enjoy :)




P.S - I chose - Rimmel - Oh boy you're so fine

No comments :

Post a Comment