Tuesday 10 June 2014

Clinique Bonus Time!!

A few freebies is always a great start to my week! Yep, that's right...Clinique Bonus Time!

So I got a card in the post letting me know it was bonus time and when it's Clinique its always good, you get so many travel size goodies and if you don't like them or they don't work out...no worries, they were free! All I had to do was buy two Clinique products, not hard when both me an Alex use them so I went straight to Boots to take advantage of my offer!


For my usual skincare routine I like Proactiv, to me this product is a godsend. It completely cleared up my skin but because of the salicylic acid I don't like to use it everyday. (When I started using it, I used it everyday for a month) My days in between I use Clinique.

Anti-blemish Clinical Clearing Gel
I find that this product is really great, at £14.00 for 15ml it's also a great price. I have had this nearly 2 months now and I still have three quarters of the bottle left! You can either spot apply or apply to your whole face. I generally apply to my whole face and once it has dried I apply a moisturiser as it does make your skin feel very tight if nothing is used after. I noticed results after about 5 days of using this, so for me, definitely a keeper. 

The moisturiser I like to use when I am not using Proactiv is the Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief. This is water based so has such a silky texture and is so nice to apply. It's a little higher in price than I would like to spend at £32.00 but again it is very concentrated, you don't need much. Maybe the size of a pea and you're all set! If like me, your skin does not like heavy products and you suffer with oily skin I really recommend that you try this because remember, just because your skin is oily it doesn't mean that you should not moisturise. It will only make your skin worse if you don't as you trick your skin into thinking there isn't enough oil by trying to dry your skin out so it will therefore produce more to keep it hydrated. 


Now over to the freebies!! I got some great things this time that I am really looking forward to trying. And a bonus is that they all came in a lovely make-up bag!

Left to right
Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion
7 Day Scrub Cream
Deep Comfort Body Butter
Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser
Clinique Happy Perfume

Chubby Stick - Mega Melon

Now do you know why I was so chuffed with my bonus?? 
I have never tried the dramatically different moisturiser, I tested a bit on my hand and it does seem quite heavy so this may be something to use overnight when I want to give my face a bit of a treatment rather than using an oil. 
The 7 Day Scrub...I am excited to try this one, I love an exfoliating face wash, it really makes my face feel clean and oil free so I am hoping that this will do the same! 
The Deep Comfort Body Butter is amazing! I used it on my legs last night and they are still silky smooth this morning. Not too thick and heavy and it dries really quickly which comes in handy when us last minute girls have to get dressed straight away and don't have time to dance around waiting for it to dry! This is something I will definitely purchase once my travel size is finished! 
The Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser - I have had this before in a bonus and still have some left over. I don't love it but I don't hate it. Like I said, I really like using something which exfoliates, my face just doesn't feel clean if I don't. It is however very good for removing make-up and it leaves your skin feeling really soft. 
Clinique Happy Perfume - This is actually one of my favourite perfumes so I was happy to see this in there, it has a really light fresh scent to it, perfect for the summer months! My mum used to wear it so whenever I wear it now it reminds me of her :) n'awhhh sweet isn't it?!
Last but not least - Chubby Stick in Mega Melon. I love love love this and am more than tempted to get a whole collection of colours, and there is lots...this could be quite dangerous. It's staying power isn't fantastic but it is a balm so you can't expect it to last hours. The colour is beautiful, it has a really nice finish and it's also really moisturising. 3 in 1!

So all in all very successful I would say.

Any products here that you have wanted to try or have tried? If you are also a fan of Clinique I recommend you get yourself down to your nearest stockist and take advantage of this offer! I will be patiently waiting for the next one ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment