Wednesday 6 August 2014

O hey there blush

It was only recently that I went to the other side and converted to blushers. I was always a bronzer girl, always. I very rarely touched blushers. I dabbled in and had plenty of bronzers though.
I have now found a few that are happen to have me hooked and, shock horror. I haven't picked up a bronzer since (only for contouring - I can't go cold turkey). 

From left to right:

Rimmel, Stay Blushed Liquid Cheek Tink in Pop of Pink. This is a lightweight liquid blush that can be applied to the apples of your cheeks with your fingertips. I personally use a flat top contour brush as I find that it blends it out really well and seamlessly. In terms of staying power, it lasts a really good amount of time. Even better with setting powder. For the price it really is worth it and something that I will definitely repurchase. I would like to try it in different colours next time.

Bourjois, Cream Blush in Nude Velvet. New favourite blusher. Love. Everything about it, the colour, the formula and the finish. This cream to powder formula really does melt on to the skin for a second skin feel. It is so blendable and very easy to apply. Again it is also long lasting and no need for top up's even on my oil prone skin. Like I said. LOVE.

MUA powder blush in Bubblegum. I'm not going to lie, it was the amazing bubblegum pink colour that caught my eye and I think it was only about £1!! Say what?? Ok so it may not be the most long lasting or pigmented powder blush out there but for £1, do I care? The colour is so gorgeous and actually it really is not that bad quality at all. I have used this a few times and it may not last quite as long as the others but it gives such a nice flush of colour to the cheeks that I really do love.

Left to Right - Bourjois, Rimmel, MUA
I would love to hear some blusher recommendations from you lovely lot if you have some, I need to grow my collection ;) 

No comments :

Post a Comment