Friday 1 August 2014

hello stranger

IM BACK!! Wow, it really has been a while, 3 weeks nearly. I have a good reason though, i didn't just decide not to blog. I was away in Greece on my holiday to see my family which was incredible and I miss it already. I hadn't seen them in nearly 8 years and since then a lot has changed. I made a promise to myself that I would go there at least once a year, even if only for a few days. It was the first time Alex (my better half) met the crazy Greek family and luckily he was a hit and they loved him! Even my crazy auntie, the auntie that squeezes my cheeks and will make me sit on her lap every time I see her and probably will until i'm 40! Then the day after we came home and after 4 hours sleep Alex and I moved house. Everything always happens at once right?? The flat is beautiful and it still feels like a dream. It's a new build so everything is so fresh and clean and the best part is the gorgeous terrace out the back which is huge and actually bigger than our old living room! The minute we saw it we new we wanted it and we are so happy to be here! Until today I have not had broadband and now that I have it back again it's going to be pretty tricky to peel me away from my laptop...I was so excited that the guy that came to install it seemed a little weirded out by it. What would we do without the internet?
New Flat - Will upload more photos when everything is in place :)

Beautiful Greece
I am not going to babble on too much in this post it's just to let you know that I haven't disappeared, I am back and I have a lots planned so will be back to regular uploading again, most of the posts beauty based as the past few months I seem to have discovered a fair few products that I really love and have added to my ever growing collection. (in our new flat I have a lovely bathroom cupboard to store them all! Yay...simple things.) I hope to do a post on my skincare collection soon too but that could take a while to prepare but watch this space...

PS - for those of you that knew about the bikini scenario - whether they were going to show up or not....THEY DID!!! The day before we left :)



1 comment :