Monday 9 June 2014

Summer Preparation

Happy Monday!

Ok so it's officially been 7 days since my last post...not good Lauren! But I have had a complete overhaul of my blog, which I hope you all like. I absolutely love it, it matches my personality very well and turned out better than I could have imagined.

I can't believe we are already in the second week of June...where is this year going? Summer is fast approaching as is my summer holiday to see family in Greece. (I'm half Greek) Which means one thing ladies...need to work on that 'bikini body' yay...lets face it, I well and truly over indulged last year and have done for the first 5 months of this year. However I have not 1 but 2 holidays coming up so a totally different story, I'm not complaining in any way about the holidays just the work its going to take to feel confident on the beach and I just can't put it off any longer and have to face the fact that half a packet of chocolate biscuits with my cuppa is in any way justifiable...dam.



I told myself that I was going to be good for the whole month of June but I am a week late on that one. As yes, yet again I over indulged at the weekend, me and Alex spent the day with friends on Saturday and sat and had dinner by the river in Greenwich, it was supposed to be a few 'snacks' but this is what we ended up ordering...

There was a few more portions of chips that I may have cut out the picture...
Beautiful view whilst eating delicious food
I don't even want to think about the fact we ordered a Domino's pizza when we got home and polished off a tub of Peanut Butter Cup ice cream...I blame Alex for that one though :) I find it so hard to cut out 'naughty food' I have a real sweet tooth, chocolate is my weakness (galaxy in particular) I eat it every single day and honestly only polishing off half a packet of biscuits is a complete triumph. Not so good really? But this is it, this is the week where I start eating healthy and exercising regularly...I mean it this time (If I had a pound for every time I had said that...) Now the weather is better it actually feels like summer is on the way, when it's wet and raining it feels like you have all the time in the world then you realise that actually it's June the rain is just standard English weather but summer is still coming and July is not going to wait for you.

Summer making itself known...

The gym after a long day at work just does not appeal to me, neither does the thought of waking up at 5am to go before work so I may look at doing some at home exercises to get me started. If you have any suggestions that don't involve lots of equipment, please feel free to share them because honestly, I have no clue. Any tips, tricks and motivation is always gratefully appreciated. Anyone else working towards anything this summer that wants to let me in on their secret???

So, here's to day 1...wish me luck :/



No comments :

Post a Comment