Sunday 3 August 2014

Magnifibres - AKA my new best friend

When it comes to lashes in the beauty department I honestly think it can be a lot of false promises and only a few winners. Every single brand will tell you that your lashes will appear, thicker, fuller, longer and all together totally amazing. What percentage of them have actually lived up to the promise though? I used to have eyelash extensions done which I really loved but the up keep was just way to tedious for me. There is also the option of the false lashes...me and false lashes do not get on, the handful of times I have worn them within about an hour I have taken them off! When you have shortish straight eyelashes you need a good mascara and eyelash curler. (if i lost my eyelash curler i would probably cry before stopping whatever I was doing to immediately purchase a new one) I finally found a mascara that I love, I just wish it was waterproof. The Benefit 'They're Real!' mascara really works for me and I love it but now I have found the perfect companion for it....

Why on earth have I never heard of this genius invention until now?? No seriously. For a girl that is obsessed with a good mascara and good lashes I am very ashamed of myself. MAGNIFIBRES I LOVE YOU. Yes that's right, I just confessed my love for it.

If you, like me love impact lashes and you haven't tried this yet, you must. Enough said.



Magnifibres (brush on false lashes) are 100% natural fibres. You curl your lashes (not necessary but a must for me) apply one coat of your mascara as usual and whilst your lashes are still wet you apply the white fibres. Leave for 30 seconds to ensure that they have set in place then you apply a second coat of your mascara. What's great about them is that you can use your own mascara, you don't need a special fancy one. Just your favourite. The results really are pretty incredible. Manifibres advertise as 5mm extra length, I didn't actually measure so I can't say yes or no but the difference in length, volume and fullness is amazing. It was like having my extensions back again with a lot less hassle. You can purchase them directly from the website here. I honestly can't rave on about them enough and if like me you like your lashes looking lovely and you haven't jumped on the bandwagon yet, you need to. ASAP.


No comments :

Post a Comment