Thursday 3 July 2014

the bronze of champions - benefit

I honestly think I may have a slight benefit obsession...that's OK though right? I love love love this 'bronze of champions' eyes, lips face kit I managed to get my mits on and wanted to show you all the miniature goodies that came with it :)



How lovely is this? And the good thing is that once you have finished the products you can take the cardboard insert out and use it as a little storage box, it even has a mirror in the flip lid...perfect, no? You also get a leaflet of tips and tricks so if there is a product that you are not quite sure on then you have all the advise you could need right there for you!

So first product:

Watts Up! Soft Focus Highlighter.
I love this product and have been using it under my brows and on the inside socket of my eye for everyday use. If I wanted to glam it up a bit then I would also apply to my cheekbones to add a bit more definition . This is definitely a keeper and is also long lasting in this hot summer weather so doesn't need reapplying half way through the day which I find with a few cream highlighters.



Bikini-Tini - Creaseless Cream Shadow.
This is also something that I have become a new fan off, it's staying power is fantastic and I have found it is also a great base for a powder shadow. I will apply this covering the lid and apply a darker colour to the crease and the outer corner and it gives a really beautiful effect.




Hoola - Bronzing Powder.
I LOVE THIS BRONZER! It is my perfect bronzing powder. Matte and really pigmented. It blends perfectly and comes with a fab soft brush which is perfect for contouring. You really don't need much of it but once blended it gives you a lovely sunkissed natural glow. I use this on my cheeks, nose, the top corners of my forehead and neck.



Ultra Plush Hoola - Lip Gloss
Now I am not really a lipgloss kinda girl, I prefer a lipstick, mainly because I dislike the sticky feeling of it on your lips and getting your hair caught in it is just a nightmare. BUT...this is not too think and very silky in texture so doesn't feel as if your lips are sticking together! It gives a very subtle golden shine to lips and I actually really like to apply over a rose pink lipstick to give it a new dimension. (I always cocktail lipsticks and make my own colours!) So considering I wouldn't generally purchase a lipgloss I actually quite like this one :)


Thanks a Latte! - Longwear Powder Shadow.
Ok aside from the name being pretty dam amazing (as with most Benefit products) this is a really great colour, I pair it with the cream shadow as the two colours work really well together. It is about as good as any other eyeshadow. I always tend to go for natural colours on my eyes, browns, bronzes, golds and blacks. I used to wear very bright colours on my eyes but now I just don't feel as if I pull it off as well! Will I purchase again, probably yes as I feel like this could be an everyday kind of  colour!



You also get a mini They're Real! mascara which I have already written about in my 'What's in my Makeup Bag' post. All i need to say about that is I love it more than anything! My desert island product and I can never thank Benefit enough for finally giving me the luscious long lashes I have always wanted! 

Have you ever tried any Benefit products? Or have you tried any of these? If not and like me you like a bronzed look all year round you should definitely give them a go!


No comments :

Post a Comment