Wednesday 9 July 2014

peace | Love | Fashion - MISSGUIDED

I told you that once I received my online shop delivery I would share it with you. So here are the two items I got from Missguided. I love Missguided and am loving my two new goodies. My new Shiftdress and shorts. Very summery, very eye-catching and very me!

When browsing online I fell in love with the print of this dress and wanted to add a splash of colour to my ever increasing white and pastel wardrobe, so this seemed the obvious choice. When it was finally delivered yesterday and I opened it up I felt a little disheartened. It really didn't look that good when I held it up. I tried it on and then realised why I had ordered it and loved it all over again. For me it's one of those items that doesn't look great on the hanger (more like a flowery sac) but when you put it on it's beautiful. Skims all the right places, can be worn with bare legs, tights, shorts or even trousers. Love, Love, Love. Big cheer for Missguided who have provided me with my new favourite summer purchase (sorry dungaree dress). In tops I wear a size 8 and this is a S/M and I think the perfect fit. It's a shiftdress so you don't want it all bodycon hugging all the wrong places. I was lucky enough to get it on sale at...wait for it...£9.99! Love it as much as I do? Get in there quick at missguided.co.uk
Onto the shorts...I know, they're white. Still lovely though. From the back it looks like you are wearing a skirt then, as you can see at the front they have the big split. Actually really flattering. They also come in a pale blue but I think white is such an easy colour to style and you can always add bold and colourful accessories if you're in need of a splash of colour. Again these can be worn in so many different ways. On their own with a simple cami and flip flops for a hot sunny day. With some black tights and a smart blouse for a more office feel. Or a pretty top and incredible pair of shoes for a night out.What more could you want from a pair of shorts? 



So overall I am pretty impressed, and proud that I only got two things :) I have quite a short and top/crop top collection building up though as I wear them all year so really didn't need to go too crazy this summer (you're welcome bank account).


I am still patiently awaiting my bikini's and really starting to worry they won't come before my holiday which is a shame because I am really fussy with bikini's and after plenty of online hunting finally managed to find two I really liked. I also have a funny feeling that somehow my old bikini that I wore for my last summer holiday 5 YEARS AGO is not going to fit me anymore. (There's definitely more of a bum now than there was then) O snap. Did someone say duty free??


No comments :

Post a Comment